Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I really wanted Orpingtons
sad.png
I only ordered the Swedes to have a full box of eggs.... so out of 6 that went to lock down 1 completely hatched on it's own, 1 swede pipped and got what I would assume shrink wrapped and the other I helped before that could happen..
So you ended up with two SFHs? Or one Orp and one SFH? I'm confused.

Where are some good feed stores and places to buy chicks by or near Knoxville?

I don't know where to get chicks this time of year. In the spring Tractor Supply and the Farmer's Co-op will have them. I think they'll even special order some for you if you want at least six of a certain breed.

For feed, I would go to either TSC or Co-op unless you want to go organic or soy free. For organic feed, you can go to Agrifeed on Middlebrook. If you want soy free, I can give you the email of the guy that supplies Countryside feed to our area.

Hey Chickenut- why don't we carpool in for the spring show? If you can get to Knoxville, I could drive the rest of the way. That was you don't have to do all that driving in one day. I think Stang has to drive by me, too.

Amy ,
I have to admit, that is really sweet. Most of my Roos so far could hardly care about the hens. So exactly what breed are these little love birds?
Raine

Hey Chickenut- why don't we carpool in for the spring show? If you can get to Knoxville, I could drive the rest of the way. That was you don't have to do all that driving in one day. I think Stang has to drive by me, too.

It depends on if I show or not... but if I am just going to go, that would be fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom