Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday. May your day be filled with love, good food and memories to carry you through the new year.

Hi all and Merry Christmas.. I'am looking for some show girl and silkie eggs to hatch but I would like to pick them up.. I live in White Pine in East TN... PLEASE if you have some for sale or give away please pm.. Thank you very very much!!!

Well my eggs started hatching yesterday. 7 so far with 3 more pipped. Since this is the first time using a incubator I am excited. Will let ya know the total outcome.

Hey everyone, gee, I have been gone for a while, life is so busy. Been dealing with a issue with one of my pullets but I think it is under control. She had something going on in her right eye, bubbles and swelling underneath. I sought out some help on here and now it is cleared up and the swelling is gone.

My pullets are now 21 weeks old and their combs are starting to turn red but with the cold now does that mean they will possibly wait til warmer weather to start laying?

Do chickens seem to get thinner in the winter months? I am feeding them all the layena they will eat, I throw out a bit of dry cat food, give them vegs and fruit and also BOSS. They get fresh water everyday with a little ACV in it but they seem to be thinner. Of course they are young still and this is my first winter with chickens. I am trying to learn everything I need to so I can keep them healthy.

A belated Merry Christmas and here is hoping you all have a wonderful and happy New Year!!!

All my pullets are laying now. They just started in the past two weeks. We went from getting two eggs a day to "oh my gosh what are we going to do with all these eggs" every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom