Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a large dog crate, a cat carrier, a tiny dog kennel... couple large boxes... may even be able to get my other dog crate from my mom's house

Quote:
So glad you came to join us! Just jump in when you want!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I have a x-large dog carrier, a cat carrier (maybe 2) plus a couple cages that I use to transport. I would love to find some Polish and Americanas and of course looking for a blue silkie roo. A friend of mine is looking for Japs too!! I would more than be willing to pay 5 each...and if you like I can go with you to help out
woot.gif
I have some large cat litter jugs for water to give them while traveling. When do you think you would be going?

I never find these either...I have been looking for free ones though that dont work
smile.png
I even put a wanted add on there saying I would come pick it up if throwing out anyway.. I thought about an old chest freezer too. It would have to have probably 4 bulbs and 2-3 fans. I bet I could do a 100 eggs at a time on each shelf though, LOL

Last edited:
yeah, free would be hard to find... $20-40 isn't a bad price for something someone paid $300-600... I wish I had seen these! I forgot about them after I had trouble finding any at this price range...
hmm.png
oh well!
Oh on another note, I finally have 3 of the 4 hens laying! yay!! Getting 2 eggs a day one from my leghorn every day, and 1 from my BLRW and 1 from my LeghornX.. yay! I don't know what I did to get them to lay, maybe the weather.. maybe the rooster booster been giving them and it has a vitamin in it they've been misssing...
hu.gif

ETA: or the old wives tale is true and a rooster in the pen makes them lay! lol
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom