Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.... I admin a fb page for ETN poultry.... someone is looking for a white faced black spanish rooster.... anyone? If you don't have them, do you know of anyone who does? I told them I would get the "poultry express" on it... so here I am!!

You can either let me know or "like" the group... but I can't say that I WANT you to do that because BYC would get onto me about it and I would get suspended or something stupid. ;)

daph... Dont know yet how many wheaties, LOL
Returned from last minute trip to Indianapolis to find I got a big job that I had to start the next morning. Worked all day today as well. Getting ready to call Terry soon to find out though. I sure am grateful for the eggs though, they should contribute nicely to the colors of the OE's I'm working on.

Well... I HAD a flyer from the show. I'm pretty sure I tossed it when I cleaned out the car afterward. (Kept the container of chick started in there for some reason, though) You could probably get in touch with one of the two ladies that organizes it. They are extremely helpful.

Hey everyone.... I admin a fb page for ETN poultry.... someone is looking for a white faced black spanish rooster.... anyone? If you don't have them, do you know of anyone who does? I told them I would get the "poultry express" on it... so here I am!!

You can either let me know or "like" the group... but I can't say that I WANT you to do that because BYC would get onto me about it and I would get suspended or something stupid. ;)
Ask on the TN Valley Poultry CLub page on fb. I know the person is a member of the club, but I don't know the name. Or I could ask DH to look it up on the list from the Dixie Classic.....

daph... Dont know yet how many wheaties, LOL
Returned from last minute trip to Indianapolis to find I got a big job that I had to start the next morning. Worked all day today as well. Getting ready to call Terry soon to find out though. I sure am grateful for the eggs though, they should contribute nicely to the colors of the OE's I'm working on.

She's way ahead of you.

She said they were yellow, so that means blue wheaten. The splash wheaten are white. I'm not sure what the reddish one is. I've never had one hatch like that here. You'll have to let me know how it turns out.

Thanks all for the great ideas on how to get ahold of someone. I crashed hard last night and never got to it. I'm still trying to adjust to my new job's schedule. I'll try again today, certainly I won't fall asleep again. LOL!!!

Anyone know of a "local" auction? Looking to send chickens and lots of PQ bunnies. Not interested in making big bucks off the bunnies, just moving them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom