Eastern Wild Turkey Poults

I know that you posted this years ago, but do you still have any poults?
interested in eastern wild poults or eggs
Over 40 eastern wild turkeys for sale hatched the 14th $10 each if shipped, if picked up $8. I have another bunch of eggs hatching so I need to sale these. They are fully feathered and do not require a heating lamp anymore. They are just under a month old. The eggs came from b & d gamebird farm.

Over 40 eastern wild turkeys for sale hatched the 14th $10 each if shipped, if picked up $8. I have another bunch of eggs hatching so I need to sale these. They are fully feathered and do not require a heating lamp anymore. They are just under a month old. The eggs came from b & d gamebird farm.
I need 10 chicks. My zip is 65761. ph 417-989-1169

where are you located? im in finlay ohio and will travel to pick them up.

Do you still have the eastern wild turkey babies? Please call or text me at 573-754-0621. My name is Rosa

Back
Top Bottom