Economy stinks..how bout some free eggs? PA - WINNERS pg 14

Lavender orps would be my project eggs of choice. I just love what you have done with them. I have wanted Orps in a color besides buff for about a year now but haven't been able to afford any hatching eggs with the difficult times we have been going through. I just
droolin.gif
everytime I see pics of your Lavender Orp. project birds. It would be a real honor to have some eggs from your project birds. I love my buff Orps. but I really want to add some color to my Orp. flock and your birds are just amazing.
fl.gif

I feel so fortunate for all we have... we have enough to make us smile and make me feel, that even in the worst of time for us that we have enough to 'give'. So I hope someone really needy gets these!

I just had to say how wonderful of a thing you are doing!

Brinsea ECO (Mother's Day gift from my son) is being shipped to me as we speak. Supposed to arrive Tues. This will be my first hatch. So I'm looking for some eggs. I'm out of work, partially disabled and my chicken raising hobby is good for me. Keeps me from sinking into depression. Who ever wins the give away I wish them good hatching vibes!

BYCers are the best! What a wonderful offer. I don't need anything either but just wanted to say thanks and have fun picking who gets the eggs. There's also a lot of great people here that need them and will take excellent care of them.

That is SOOO sweet of you!! I wish I could have some, but unless my dad changes his mind, I can't get any...but I hope that the lucky BYCer who gets them thatnks you very well. I'm within driving range too....
hit.gif

im not picky bout the eggs that i get but if i got these eggs i would share them with my friends that raise chickens also and has helped me out a bunch of times from just giving me birds to hatching eggs for me that i buy from here he has been a big help to me and i want a way to repay him for his help

Last edited:
ok, I didn't really say *why* I wanted the eggs. I have a hard time asking for anything for *free* because I feel blessed to have 6 wonderful, healthy kids and a wonderful husband. I decided to start these projects so the kids can help work on something while dad is away. He is slated to deploy to Afghanistan in January and thought the chickens would be a good distraction. We should start seeing results from these in the spring so there is a sense of accomplishing something not many have. I love the araucana breed because it is such a challenge and so unique looking.
Oh, and I did mention it was my birthday right???
lau.gif

they would make an awesome present
wink.png

If you ahve any small chickens such as silkies or game bantems or quail my son would love you forever for sending him free eggs we are looking for something we can keep in a small space for eggs and companionship .
I wish I could nominate my friend chris he is an older man and in the past year has had hip replacement and shoulder recunstuction still works hard and a dog killed all but 2 of his chickens , he spends every wakeing moment not working makeing a new coop and out door run that will be safe from dogs .

You all are so wonderfull its amazeing to me when I find people that are so giveing and loveing you make people even at my chuch look like scrooges

I have had someone offer me eggs for my son , I dont want to be stingy and would love for as many people as possible to benifit from the love and kindness around here so I am retracting my post to get any of these eggs.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Last edited:
I don't feel i need these but i do want them really bad. I just fell in love with your Lavender Orphs the first time i layed eyes on them , but i just cant afford them.DH has been laid off since December and now told he needs to go get surgery for a complete tear in his rotary cuff ,and then he will need atleast 3+ months to heal from that ,doc says.With 4 kids ,and no work we have been making it fine and really have learned to scrape along and make the best out of whatever comes along.
The reason i would like to have your Awesome Lavender Orphs is they are exstreamly gorgeous and i just adore them. Lav/Blue is also my most favorite color of poultry ,or for that matter on any animal.I would deffinately hatch them out and keep them and try to breed them towards your standards for them , although i think they are Perfect the way they are !
Thanks Jody for doing such a nice thing and carring so much for others , you are truely a great person!

Thank You ,

Fay

I would love some BOs to go with the ones that I hatched a 1.5 weeks ago! Regardless of who gets the eggs I want to say that your offer gives re-enforces my belief that there is plenty that is good going on in our world... we just never hear about it. Thank you for brightening my day!

Back
Top Bottom