Eggs In the Incubator

Seems pretty good for day 14 but someone who has done this more than I have might have a better idea. It might be a little too large.

Not yet. They had a rough day yesterday. Our electric company had to cut our power...my husband was able to borrow a generator from a friend and I know he was doing the best he could for me (I was at work) but he bumped the incubator pretty hard and all the eggs rolled to one side and the water spilled all over. This was all after I put them in lockdown. When I got home the room reeked like gas from the generator, humidity was up to 78 and temp was at 106 :( I do see some of the eggs moving when I shine a flashlight on them but not all of them. I'm pretty discouraged at this point. Everything was going great until yesterday.

Latest update...I still don't have any pips and still can't hear any peeps but the eggs have definitely moved. I marked all of them with an X and the marks have moved. There isn't any smell in the incubator either. I'm going to give it a few more days.

Latest update...I still don't have any pips and still can't hear any peeps but the eggs have definitely moved. I marked all of them with an X and the marks have moved. There isn't any smell in the incubator either. I'm going to give it a few more days.
What day are the eggs on? Oh I hope you have some hatch!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom