Emergency

Can anybody help my, I have one very poorly little chick. Any thoughts???
[/IMG]

So my female duck stopped sitting on half khaki Campbell half Muskovy eggs. I put the 5 fertilized eggs in the incubator. Not knowing how far along they all are! To make a long story short I am down to one, and have been on lock down for the past 7 days Thursday night it externally pipped mind you temp is at 97 degrees and humidity 71% looking good! Yet the duckling does not have a strong peep and has not made much progress in the last 24 hours! I did help out a little yet still not making progress! I even up the humidity to about 75% because it seem as if the duckling can't get out! It's still alive yet not moving all that much! I am not sure if I should just wait see what happens or help out ? Please help!

So my female duck stopped sitting on half khaki Campbell half Muskovy eggs. I put the 5 fertilized eggs in the incubator. Not knowing how far along they all are! To make a long story short I am down to one, and have been on lock down for the past 7 days Thursday night it externally pipped mind you temp is at 97 degrees and humidity 71% looking good! Yet the duckling does not have a strong peep and has not made much progress in the last 24 hours! I did help out a little yet still not making progress! I even up the humidity to about 75% because it seem as if the duckling can't get out! It's still alive yet not moving all that much! I am not sure if I should just wait see what happens or help out ? Please help!
Well if you don't know the due date then you don't lock them down until you see them Dip. But since you already have, candle the smaller end of the shell and tell me is there any EMPTY spacing??

can you show me a pic of what you have done??

Well if you don't know the due date then you don't lock them down until you see them Dip.  But since you already have, candle the smaller end of the shell and tell me is there any EMPTY spacing??

can you show me a pic of what you have done??

I new it was time to stop turning and to lock down because it internally piped. Regardless of that after 48 hours of know progress. I helped more and thank god I did the poor think was shrink wrapped it could not have gotten out on its own. The yoke was completely absorbed. So now it's been about 18 hours. Little guy is so weak and not really walking, still in the incubator temp between 96- 88 degrees humidity is around 50 to 55%. It's been drinking water with a dropper and I have got it to take some vitamins with the dropper. Any advice would be great!

I new it was time to stop turning and to lock down because it internally piped. Regardless of that after 48 hours of know progress. I helped more and thank god I did the poor think was shrink wrapped it could not have gotten out on its own. The yoke was completely absorbed. So now it's been about 18 hours. Little guy is so weak and not really walking, still in the incubator temp between 96- 88 degrees humidity is around 50 to 55%. It's been drinking water with a dropper and I have got it to take some vitamins with the dropper. Any advice would be great!
Sorry 96-97 degrees

I have a question my rooster has seemed to be sick maybe he just started crowing a short time ago he was getting better and better and all of a sudden he has stopped for 2 days he seems to have no energy if i go to pick him up he normally would run but he doeant make too much of an effort now his poop is like a runny white color and he just seems down im not sure if he is just loosing his feathers or if its just the heat or what any help would be aweaome

Back
Top Bottom