Entie's Raspberry.... Pfffffffffft! ---- OK, just an excuse for pictures ;-)

Tevyes Dad

Leader of the Quack
8 Years
Apr 22, 2014
In the house ducks thread (which I didn't want to further pollute with my off thread non-diapered ducks), I told @Amykins I would try to get a watermelon picture of Tevye with his pink poof points and watermelon tie. He was completely uncooperative and only ate a reasonable amount of watermelon which he followed immediately with a swim. As you can see, you have to look very hard to see the little watermelon patch under his chin.

Now Entie on the other hand went out of her way to dress up in watermelon fashion.

So I got on the ground with the ducks while my wife was feeding them lettuce...

And I caught something on camera I have never seen before and thought you might enjoy...
A duck sticking their tongue out. Pfffffft!

And another picture of her rolling her tongue...

Entie is a silly ducky!!!

LOL I love that mental picture of them sitting, staring at the intact watermelon... "what sorcery is this?"

LOL I love that mental picture of them sitting, staring at the intact watermelon... "what sorcery is this?"

It was more like:

YAY! WATERMELON... NOM NOM NOM

Yay, watermelon... nom nom nom

Something... wrong... peck peck nom

peck peck peck

HEY! MR! This watermelon is BROKEN!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY you fixed it.... NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Love it!!! Mine don't seem to like the watermelon look but do a job of eating the watermelon itself.

Only shows on white chests. Both my Swedish and these two ducks do the look and Snow used to (sniff). All the rest including my WH don't show it at all (although they do feel sticky afterwards.)

Last edited:
Only shows on white chests.  Both my Swedish and these to ducks do the look and Snow used to (sniff).  All the rest including my WH don't show it at all (although they do feel sticky afterwards.)
I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. Have you been hiding out on the house duck thread? I'm sorry about Snow.

Love the crest!
Gotta say Entie is quite the beauty!
Thank you. She is very social, very hyper and a slayer of fish.
big_smile.png

I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. Have you been hiding out on the house duck thread? I'm sorry about Snow.
No, my work has kept me real busy on the road so when I do get home I want to actually spend time with the flock rather than posting about them. (OK, maybe the wife too
wink.png
) It goes in cycles so maybe soon everything will settle and I will be here more
smile.png
Thanks on Snow. She was the most talkative always muttering to herself and telling us how things should be so now the yard is awful quiet.
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom