Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

San - We'll all sneak some eggs into your suitcase after you visit us this fall.
lau.gif

Actually, don't sneak them - hand carry them. Just have the right documentation so they won't x-ray them. Don't order eggs through the mail, get them local wherever you are visiting and nearby. Go ahead and travel an hour or two to get what you want, Do not wrap them in anything seeled up - they must be inspected carefullly by TSA each and every one! But if you mark on the outside container "Do Not Shake" Do not x-ray", "Live Embryos" you will be fine. Make sure those "do not"s are also printed on your paperwork. If you do not, they WILL be shaken or X-rayed.

I feel a little let down when I add comments in threads and they seem to gst ignored. Im still a newbie and Jm hoping with time I will feel like I fit in a little better.
Dont know why but I guess I'm just having one of those whoa is me kinda moments, I try to avoid them at all costs but they sneal up every now and then...

I feel a little let down when I add comments in threads and they seem to gst ignored. Im still a newbie and Jm hoping with time I will feel like I fit in a little better.
Dont know why but I guess I'm just having one of those whoa is me kinda moments, I try to avoid them at all costs but they sneal up every now and then...

We have all gone through this. Especially on a forum of this size that moves as fast as this one does. I've been a moderator here for years and it is just recently some noticed.

It has been forever since I came onto BYC. Took me a bit to figure out how to get here, but i made it... I love the coloring of the page -- I know ooooh shinny.

Off to see the rest of the site.

Its one of those contribute when you can, ask when you need, and get involved with that which interests you and the rest comes together on its own.

This is absolutely correct! There are many wonderful people on here, but there are so many that sometimes some things get lost in all that is going on. We all don't come on here as often as we used to, but the friendships and knowledge we have built from here will be with us forever. You are more than welcome to come visit with us any time and we will try to be better about checking in here. Welcome to BYC!

Phew!
Hello again my friends!
Thanks for keeping the pages few for me to catch up! I've been out sick with the flu since Saturday and today is my first day back at work ( no computer at home - we're too far out for internet).
Wednesday I spent collecting Christmas and boxing it up to be finally put away. It was a big effort.
Thursday I felt a little better so finished my final cull before I could start breeding my Amerucanas for the hatching season. Culled 5 birds, Hand plucked, Cleaned, butchered, and cleaned up - almost....Hunny came home and rescued me from myself after the last bird was butchered and helped with the cleaning some.
This a a tough flu!
I'm still running a high temp, sitting in a t-shirt in 65 degree office and I'm sweating. Good thing though - I think I finally quit smoking! Still can't hardly pick one up and I was a 2 pack a day smoker!

Stay well
Denise

Back
Top Bottom