Faverolles Thread

I believe they are in Britain. They do not sell egg's. .they are beautiful. .:drool

I am aware of Kate and Beanwood Faverolles. There was mention of someone in CA importing some bantams. I wondered who it is and how s/he is going about the process, since I want no part of Facebook. Importing birds is very expensive.

Last edited:
I believe they are in Britain. They do not sell egg's. .they are beautiful. .:drool

I am aware of Kate and Beanwood Faverolles. There was mention of someone in CA importing some bantams. I wondered who it is and how s/he is going about the process, since I want no part of Facebook. Importing birds is very expensive.

Oh, okay.. If you find out will you let us know? :frow

I am cracking Myself up.. When I checked the Fourm, I did so from my tele.. I did not see you have been on here for a while.. Apologies

Last edited:
I'll let you know anything I hear! From what I understand her trip is still several months away. She's gone through all the paperwork to bring over both chicks and eggs

I'll let you know anything I hear! From what I understand her trip is still several months away. She's gone through all the paperwork to bring over both chicks and eggs
So have you heard where will these eggs be hatched? It has to be a location separate from any other flocks.

My understanding these were unaccepted colors. Is that true?

I am considering breeding my male and female SF, where can I find the standards of the breed so I can learn about them before I fully commit? I ordered hatching eggs because I love the way they look. They hatched may 9th so almost 8 weeks old. Not quite breeding age so I have sone time to research.

Oh, okay.. If you find out will you let us know?
frow.gif

I am cracking Myself up.. When I checked the Fourm, I did so from my tele.. I did not see you have been on here for a while.. Apologies

How are the babes doing?

fl.gif

Hi everyone,
I'm new in the hatching arena and happened to be full of luck with an 11 out of 12 hatch. As excited and amazed as I still am, I ended up with a few too many faverolle roobs. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be interested, we are in the Northern California area and I'd be happy to help out with transportation, just want to find them good homes. Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I'm new in the hatching arena and happened to be full of luck with an 11 out of 12 hatch. As excited and amazed as I still am, I ended up with a few too many faverolle roobs. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be interested, we are in the Northern California area and I'd be happy to help out with transportation, just want to find them good homes. Thanks.

Hope you find them home's. .AND

Back
Top Bottom