Felicia pig is expecting...

Well it's a week later and I remembered a picture!

Our boy is really sweet. He tried to go for my leg once when he was about 4 months old, but I responded with a light tap and a "No!" and then made him walk off, and he's not really offered it since. Sometimes I need to tell him to "Give me space" but that's it. Sorry, no demon tales. He's a little gentleman.

Going into pigs I had horse, dog, and parrot experience already. Between those 3 species with body language, intelligence, and friendly but bullheaded temperaments... I was a little bit prepared for having a pet pig. Without experience in any of those species, there will be an awakening in owning/parenting a pig. LOL You may or may not like it, or love it. Turns out I love them!

20170808_161941~2.jpg

Well it's a week later and I remembered a picture!

Our boy is really sweet. He tried to go for my leg once when he was about 4 months old, but I responded with a light tap and a "No!" and then made him walk off, and he's not really offered it since. Sometimes I need to tell him to "Give me space" but that's it. Sorry, no demon tales. He's a little gentleman.

Going into pigs I had horse, dog, and parrot experience already. Between those 3 species with body language, intelligence, and friendly but bullheaded temperaments... I was a little bit prepared for having a pet pig. Without experience in any of those species, there will be an awakening in owning/parenting a pig. LOL You may or may not like it, or love it. Turns out I love them!

View attachment 1105296
Soo cute!!!!!:love

Back
Top Bottom