Finally got some decent pictures of my chickens!! YAY!

Iamaqte

Songster
12 Years
Jul 11, 2007
Riegelsville, Pa
Well I have been chasing my birds around all weekend trying to get some close pictures of them. After being disappointed I decided to bother them at night and it seemed to work. Some of the pictures are quite adorable. I am hoping to get some nice ones outside eventually!! After reading a couple blogs I am going to see if buying the crocs really works.

I am working on upload more pictures of all my animals to my yahoo photo albums. I will be adding a link soon. And eventually I will have my farms website up and running. I can't wait!

Alright enough of me yapping.. Here are my babies:) Its an old chicken coop.. so excuse the mess:lol:
Untitled-63.jpg

It's so exhausting being a chicken!

Untitled-66-1.jpg

Untitled-56.jpg

They have plenty of roosting spots, but they have to sit on the cage. Inside the cage is a baby chicken that can't walk. I want her to be with the big guys, but they pick on her, so i leave her in the cage and it seems to work!

Untitled-53.jpg

Running away from the camera.

Untitled-69-1.jpg

Untitled-52-1.jpg

My nesting boxes

Untitled-51.jpg

Above the nesting boxes

Untitled-71.jpg

Untitled-79.jpg

My Babies still in the smaller coop. This weekend I am doing some rearranging since I want to order some more babies!!

I did get a couple alright ones out side...
Untitled-36-1.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

I loved the pics, but I have to ask a question?

What kind of chickens are those brownish ones with black spots in the second picture? I don't think I've ever seen chickens like that?

Thanks for sharing the pix!

trish

The one on the right in the second pic looks like it needs some coffee
caf.gif

The one in the last pic looks like its smileing.
Pics 5,6 and 7 ...maybe its me but, somehow I can see your chickens suddenly bursting into a song from the musical Oliver.
If someone from pixar is reading this, you can bet on seeing it haha

Aww. Thank you so much. Yes one part of my chicken coop is actaully stone. We are working on a new chicken coop to use so we can really fix this one up.

No sure what kind of chickens some of them are. I am still learning.. so if any else can make a guess, i would appreciate it!!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom