First Time Egg Candler Scared!

Agreed, I was just thinking keeping the humidity down for one more day might give them a little more developmental time without the higher humidity. But if some are developing on time, then that's probably not the best option.

Sorry SideWing... I don't mean to talk about you like you aren't in the room. LOL The one picture that shows the air cell really well looks good for air cell size. Are they all about like that?

ETA - never mind, I see you just answered that question...
wink.png
That air cell in the pic is a good example of what all the eggs look like. I'm keeping my hopes up and expecting some late hatches. We replied at the same time. XD

Last edited:
I thought he was hatching chicks, in that case hatch us out a poodle, my son wants a dog of his own and I heard poodles were excellent dogs...lol

Lmao! I have a Pomapoo. Half Pomeranian/half poodle. He's 9 years old, I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He probably lays around enough to hatch a chick! Lol

Lmao! I have a Pomapoo. Half Pomeranian/half poodle. He's 9 years old, I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He probably lays around enough to hatch a chick! Lol
Hey, we have a lhasa apso pomapoo...lol (lhasa apso/pomeranian/poodle) lol I got her when my son was about 8 months, she was 8 weeks. The bigger my son got the less the dog liked him and she started becoming my dad's dog...lol (I take care of my elderly father.) She still loves me, and now that my son is 7 she will tolerate him, but he's not her favorite person. He tries so hard too...lol She will be 7 this August. (She looks like a smaller lhasa. You can't see the poodle or pom...lol)

If I hatch out a poodle of any kind I'm crossing it with my Marans.
lau.gif

I'm feeling iffy about the smaller ones, but yes, good vibes. Good vibes.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom