I won't be able to see the eclipse that good... poor Californians. :(
Eclipse tax:
Eclipse
1000008140.jpg

The sick girl, who is eating well and was right in the scrum for fried eggs and carrots. Slathered her butt cream on and she went right to nap.
29C08C22-B350-4E86-A078-8F07FEBA8A3F.jpeg

So! I have suspicions that all three BCMarans chicks are boys.
Exhibits:

8AB72031-EC6C-449D-A29E-EB75410FE75E.jpeg

Well, this is Coach. He is large enough to frighten the dog, has wattles growing at 2 weeks old, and huge feet. I posted him on a local FB group and will give it another day to simmer.

59745665-7E29-4486-ABC7-6DFCFD7F2E63.jpeg

This is the second chick, who is also two weeks old. Quite large feet and comb (although nowhere near as large as Coach’s), not much tail. Looks cockerelly to me, but will certainly give them the benefit of the doubt. Thoughts?

9A535007-47AD-43D5-BE24-3FB78EB3AC8A.jpeg

The smallest and cutest BCM, at just a week old. Its wings are TINY, feathers half as long as any of the other 1 week old chicks. And nearly no tail development either. I can’t wait to see if those “signs” mean anything.

I thought it was "not a bit tail" without the spaces, except bit and tail share a t...
Same… it was just until he said that that I found out or whatever.

I still can’t see because of stupid dialatuons.

I hate my math teacher so much. She is leaving us in the middle of the school year to go teach elementary school kids. Today was her last day and I started crying. I hate crying in public but I couldn’t stop. I don’t know who our sub will be. It’s our spring break now though, so I will find out on April 8th. Did I already say that I got a 100 on the project? I can’t remember. I’ll be trying to catch up because I’ve not been on here in two days. I still can’t believe that my favorite teacher is abandoning me.

I let Bobo go out to play with the other chooks. Then I opened a can of sardines for Sir Jaffar. (I said that they were fresh from Sardinia) yes I lied. They came from our local grocery store. But he didn’t even try them anyways.
He just turned his beak up at them. :idunno That’s okay, there’s plenty of other beaks to fill around here.

I hate my math teacher so much. She is leaving us in the middle of the school year to go teach elementary school kids. Today was her last day and I started crying. I hate crying in public but I couldn’t stop. I don’t know who our sub will be. It’s our spring break now though, so I will find out on April 8th. Did I already say that I got a 100 on the project? I can’t remember. I’ll be trying to catch up because I’ve not been on here in two days. I still can’t believe that my favorite teacher is abandoning me.
Let me know when school starts up again, so while driving, I can be careful about the speed limit around school zones. :thumbsup

Life changes happen. Maybe your math teacher might find happiness teaching that grade level. And just maybe your new permanent teacher is trainable by your classmates!?🤔

Hold on - I am confused. When you say you hate your math teacher you actually mean the opposite? Sorry - old lady here, not up on latest lingo!

And yes you did say you got 100% but that doesn't stop me congratulating you again!

:wee :wee :wee

My son's favorite teacher's reserve unit was called up for a year's oversea deployment...partway through last year....didn't get back until semester change this year. Teachers are human and need to do what's best for their own family, too. Doesn't change the fact that you love them, and it's a credit to them for being such good teachers that their students will miss them. Delight in the time you had with her and take what she's taught you into your math classes for the next several years.

Great job on the 100%!
I'm sorry your favourite teacher is leaving, but you shouldn't see it as abandoning. Maybe she just wanted to teach another age group.

Perhaps your sub will be an awesome person too. Just continue doing great on those projects! You don't know yet.

Back
Top Bottom