Free chick from McMurray

All of them lol I think almost all of Mcmurrays breeds ..we're selling eggs $4 doz and I'm going to sell duck eggs too. I bet u wind up ordering more tho lol

Here are my chicks from McMurray. They arrived at the post office this morning. All seem to be very healthy and they are running all over the place, eating and drinking. 27 in all. A free Golden Polish Roo and free rare exotic. I think the rare exotic one is a Buff Cochin. I'm very happy!!
jumpy.gif

Awwwww soooo awesome! So
You ordered 25 and did they ship on Sunday too?? Mine are coming this weekend I hope

I still didn't get my chicks even though the tracking ## had said that today was the day I was supposed to receive them. This morning when I checked the tracking info on the usps website they had changed the delivery date to the 21st, Friday
hit.gif
I hope they aren't all dead when the box gets here. There has been no more info entered so it still says St Paul, MN. I am trying to distract myself doing other things. What will be, will be
sad.png

Yeah, the order status said it was shipped on the 16th, arrived in St. Paul, MN on the morning of the 17th and got here this morning.
wink.png

LemonMeringue, my order status never updated from St. Paul until after I received my chicks. What date did it say it got to St. Paul?

Back
Top Bottom