Free chick from McMurray

LemonMeringue, when I checked my due date last night it had changed to the 21st also, but they got here today. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
fl.gif

I too am waiting on a McMurray shipment. :(

My problem is that I live in Canada, about 3 1/2hrs north of the border. The chicks get shipped to a parcel depot just across the line. I was really hoping they would be there today.

If they do get here tomorrow they are already 4 days old and hours will count. The parcel depot gets mail delivered at around 1 pm so if I wait till they call with confirmation of delivery I can't be there until almost 5 pm, won't be back home til 9ish.

I'm thinking if they don't arrive tomorrow, I'm looking at a box of dead chicks on Thurs? I don't think I am going to wait for the call, I am leaving in the morning and will be there when the truck arrives. Heater on high all the way home if there are any survivors.
Oh, I really hope they get here tomorrow!!

LemonMeringue, when I checked my due date last night it had changed to the 21st also, but they got here today.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!  :fl

Really?! Well maybe tomorrow for me then. We are in Louisiana so I had just figured they would just come straight south. But the distribution centers don't work like that I guess. I had a great experience last year with MM so I think all this mix up is with the PO.

Just got a call from the post office, mine are waiting but at the wrong Post Office, 40 miles from where they should be. sigh....

At least I know where they are now, will report on return.

I'm leaving soon, there is a ferry involved, I can only go as fast as they do.

You might catch me hanging off the side paddling tho.....:)

Back
Top Bottom