French frogs

:lau. :gig
It's a good movie!! ;)
I think pullet eggs are just fine. I hatched 5/6 on my last go around!!!
;)
Hahahahaha!!!! Same birthdays??

Oh so I bought this for my DH and he loves it!!!!

Nope, not my bday... just knew it is hers...

And what IS that????

I thought I had quoted Walnut too about the pullet eggs/double yolkers....I'm on my phone and pics are hard enough to load, not going to try to figure out how to add her quote...
I have 2 hens and 1 pullet laying. The last week I've gotten 3 monster size eggs (for a silkie). I didn't even think about double yolkers. I set 2 and gave one away with some other hatching eggs. I didn't candle them first. One is developing. It's a very transparent shell, so cool to candle, looks normal. The other one must have started but now just has a red circle around the yolk. Can you tell double yolkers just by candling before set?

The dark circle on the egg is just my "O" for turning purposes. But those big eggs were almost twice as big as what I've been normally getting. Even for the hens. I wonder if it because I switched to layer feed?
Awesome!! Good luck. I lockdown on the 28th. :fl for both of us!

X2 what Walnut said... can see a double shadow from 2 yolks... I can see it even in my Marans, but it takes time to see it...
My Silkies lay reallyblarge eggs for their size... surprised me, but never had a double from them... also, Ruby, you should always candle hatching eggs before setting or sending them out... :)

NO, I'd be calling it a halfloff. :lau   A SPECIAL kind of EE.  Probably worth a fortune.

I wanna see this! :lau

Nope, not my bday... just knew it is hers...

And what IS that????
X2 what Walnut said... can see a double shadow from 2 yolks... I can see it even in my Marans, but it takes time to see it...
My Silkies lay reallyblarge eggs for their size... surprised me, but never had a double from them... also, Ruby, you should always candle hatching eggs before setting or sending them out... :)
I wanna see this! :lau

It's a squirrel feeder!!! They put their heads up inside then it looks like they are wearing a horse head mask! Hahahahahahah $!! :lau

That is great.
Yeah!

I cannot get video to play...I try everything and cannot get them to play...I might go later on my laptop and try.thanks for thinking of me though Benny.
I love welding...I have all my welders home and my plasma cutter too.
Just no garage to use them. I might build a welding shed here in the spring...have fun with them Dan.
Oh cool! I think I will

Back
Top Bottom