French frogs

Just wanted to let you know that they may not be accurate assesments for the individual pens yet... 3 weeks is my minimum for clearing out previous deposits, and even then it's hit or miss if they went directly from 1 roo to another...

Sounds like a good batch! Can't wait to see pics...

*I can do without a play-by-play like Thelma & Louise want though*
gig.gif

All of these are sold. The next batch is mine
wink.png

ETA: I'm just dividing and toe punching to get in the habit

Last edited:
This is the only place I think I can rant without a
smack.gif
hurting my feelings...and after this rant I am sure I will deserve a few...
But I need to know.

The snow birds are down with their wrap around sun glasses, their entitlement issues and their inability to use their mirrors, turn their heads, or use a turn signal.,,,and four way stops are beyond their cognitive abilities.
barnie.gif

So this is what I need to know: How old am I allowed to be and still swear at them under my breath?
I am over 50 and I am feeling conflicted.
sad.png
lau.gif
I always thought crackers didn't have a problem cussing .ever one I ever met did . and did it well . any good Phycologist will tell you it isn't good to keep things bottled up . sooooooooo cuss them to hell and back you have my permission.

:lau  I always  thought crackers didn't have a problem cussing .ever one I ever met did . and did it well . any good Phycologist will tell you it isn't good to keep things bottled up . sooooooooo cuss them to hell and back you have my permission.

If I had a psychologist, he'd be quite proud of me :gig

Back
Top Bottom