French frogs

:idunno  can I have a beer ? Its alright  I think I can I think I can I think I can like hell I'm getting me a beer . :oops:  oh deer lord             I have a drinking problem      I'm out of beer :rant

I just put on coffee, just so I could have some baileys for you ;)

Should say Frawg... :smack

I had Flockin Frawg on mine :gig

Don't be terrified...tell him maybe he'll think about it.

funny I really thought the way it worked was we say how we would like. and you women say how its going to be
hu.gif
cause I said no chickens and no fish and no cats and well yes not no but hell no . and I've been overruled every time .
idunno.gif
I have read and reread the contract and can't figure it out . and I also said no Mini van crew cab with topper
barnie.gif

funny I really thought the way it worked was we say how we would like. and you women say how its going to be:confused:  cause I said no chickens and no fish and no cats and well yes not no but hell no . and I've been overruled every time . :idunno I have read and reread the contract and can't figure it out . and I also said no Mini van crew cab with topper :barnie
:idunno

I just put on coffee, just so I could have some baileys for you
wink.png

I had Flockin Frawg on mine
gig.gif

I love you but it ain't the same . never would have I still be on the bottle though broke my kids as toddlers
hu.gif
Baileys
droolin.gif
but I have an urge for a Harvey Wall Banger Too. don't want to buy it though . man I do have a drinking problem .

I love you but it ain't the same . never would have I still be on the bottle though broke my kids as toddlers :confused: Baileys :drool  but I have an urge for a Harvey  Wall Banger Too. don't want to buy it though . man I do have a drinking problem .

No wonder we get along so good :highfive:

Phil hey buddy it's like this a man is driving down the road doing just fine. everything is great and some how or other a woman gets involved. and he can no longer see straight or think straight and like as not gets stuck in a ditch. but don't know how he got stuck in the ditch because the last thing he remembers is driving down the road .follow me .

:idunno  can I have a beer ? Its alright  I think I can I think I can I think I can like hell I'm getting me a beer . :oops:  oh deer lord             I have a drinking problem      I'm out of beer :rant

funny I really thought the way it worked was we say how we would like. and you women say how its going to be:confused:  cause I said no chickens and no fish and no cats and well yes not no but hell no . and I've been overruled every time . :idunno I have read and reread the contract and can't figure it out . and I also said no Mini van crew cab with topper :barnie

Lol well the difference here is one is work and one is house. If it is house, I listen with amusement when he has an opinion and then make a decision for all our goods whether he knows it or not. But the dog would also fall into work....I usually let him do what he wants with the farm. I certainly share my opinion, but unlike home where the bulk of the work falls to me, it is mostly his domain.

Back
Top Bottom