French frogs

Looks pretty shabby. Here's a couple of the same age out of my flock last year.

Ok, when are you sending me eggs?
lol.png

Guess I'm building quail pens this weekend.
cool.png
lau.gif
I knew you couldn't resist they are too cute. "I'm just hatching and sending them away" ....... right.....

Isidore died last night
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I'm so sorry Dan. I saw your post yesterday about the breathing, but I had no idea what it was.

My oldest daughter who is a nurse and sort of an animal rights activist sent me this pic yesterday:

She found this little guy on the road and he evidently got blown out of the turkey truck. She calls me and asked what to do? I briefly explain the life existence of a Butterball to her and tell her this is a good opportunity to practice what she preaches. So she sends pictures and videos and text all evening and she finally decides to keep the little guy in the garage in something soft so it can die quietly overnight. She calls this morning and says the turkey is alive and she needs food and meds. She goes off to the feed store and, perchance meets a farm lady who offers to take the little guy to her farm and nurture it back to health. What a happy ending. You know that farm lady is going to fatten that guy up for Thanksgiving 2016!
Good for her that's a great story.

So I looked up NPIP a bit and I'm still confused. Do you have to be NPIP to ship live birds and eggs? Or just live birds?

I know if you are NPIP you are supposed to only buy birds and eggs from NPIP breeders.

So I looked up NPIP a bit and I'm still confused. Do you have to be NPIP to ship live birds and eggs? Or just live birds? 

I know if you are NPIP you are supposed to only buy birds and eggs from NPIP breeders.
Live birds and eggs across state lines. Even in state you have to keep records of sales. You are right about only buying from NPIP breeders, new birds should come with movement papers

lau.gif
I knew you couldn't resist they are too cute. "I'm just hatching and sending them away" ....... right.....

big_smile.png
But to be fair, I haven't heard from the guy. I would likely uphold my end of the deal if he contacts me. But only if he brings me more eggs to hatch, because I do want to keep some. Whether its this batch or some from the next one.

Really sorry to hear that Dan.
hugs.gif

I'm sorry BR. He was a pretty rooster

Sorry
2764.png
Hugs.
1f61e.png
Thanks.
smile.png
hugs.gif

BR, if he had a respiratory issue you may want to keep an eye on the rest of them...
The others already got over what ever it was.

Tullys

Peaches
Oh, my goodness! How sad, he was just strutting around! I'm so sorry, dan.
Yeah :(

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Very pretty! Love the names too!
hugs.gif

I hate to ask, but is there any chance he and Bob had a scuffle?
No.

I am really sorry Dan I know you loved that guy! He looked so pretty and healthy, too.
He was my "pet"
hit.gif

lau.gif

I'm so sorry Dan. I saw your post yesterday about the breathing, but I had no idea what it was.

Good for her that's a great story.
Thanks. Me either.

Back
Top Bottom