French frogs

Awesome!!!
Congratulations, Dan!

Well about time that boy been in high cotton so long short grass going to seem strange to him
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

All most forgot set another 82 eggs filled both the styros and put a box of damp rid in the cabinet . opened the vents slightly and humidity now down to 28% I'll see how long it stays there
idunno.gif
. but we're of and running with 232 eggs set .
ep.gif
I'm thinking 25% clears.
idunno.gif
next weekend should be very interesting I did say I'm not a candling addict just a hatching addict . there is a difference. all of a sudden I'm second guessing myself
hu.gif

:smack    Just in case you aren't referring to only birds!  ;)   :lol:

Hahahha!!! I was thinking the same thing!

Gandalfic

:lau

well I've been working on that GQF for hours I think I have it ready to shot . :barnie  Think they sent me a bad thermostat and I think the turner may not be working . choosing  between beer and bed now or maybe bullets may be in order :/  btw cops eat donuts there quieter .

So GQF stopped doing damaged discounts. So if you happen to find one or know of one that's cheap..I will gladly take it!! Hubby wants a cabinet style.

:weee
I'm so excited, I can't contain myself. I finally got an egg from all 3 of Armands girls today!!
I wasn't sure if Katherine was laying or not, but she is!!!

And the most exciting part is the eggs look so much alike, it makes perfect sense why I wasn't sure before, but judging by size and tint, I'm betting that 2 of the eggs in the bator now are Katherines!! Full blooded bantam cochin! :celebrate

:yiipchick so excited for you!!! I love my little cochin.

And so it begins...

Aaawwwwww!!!!!! :love. I want one!!!

Back
Top Bottom