French frogs

10 of Jack's are due Monday. Remind me, what are you hatching again?

My plan was LOs but fertility wasn't good. 2/12, but those 2 are still developing. Threw in 8 golden sebright and 4 OEGBs with them and they were 100% fertile. Lost one GS blood ring, so 11 or those still going strong, and the 2 LOs.
Added 6 more LOs on Monday, and 4 mutt eggs from my comets and new Brahma roo, so I'm staggered.

I think I'm going to set some from Silas and the OE pen after this hatch to give the AMs a break and see what the OEs will look like

Sounds like a good idea.

Sorry, I hope they get your pain managed soon. Even the skunk doesn't work?

I got to admit the pain is starting to scare me.....I'll not give I to it...I'm always chasing the skunk...but he visits me and the wife for friendship reasons not pain....;)....I kind like him more than those little blue pills....:lau

Morning Phil and OFW :frow

Sorry for the sleepless night Phil. Hate to admit, but I slept like a log, until I discovered I had left the window open and was freezing. I hope I dont regret that!

Oh no....glad for the sleep but brrrr...
Yep, I was glad of that.  Only had to read about 30 posts to catch up.

:hugs   Sorry, Phil.  Need time with the nebulizer?  Feel better, friend!!
Yep was hugging that nebulizer all night.....the prednisone will help in a day are so....dang asthma....

It's the fishing, Phil. When they start biting again you'll feel better. Always works for me. :)

Yep soon....gonna do a few things to my boat first seems like with my legs these days boat fishing might be about all I feel like doing....gonna Asad new seats and a new fish finder.....

Pheel better phil!
thank you eggs I will....been like this for years just now I got people to complain to buy I'll be good in a day or so.....I bet Rachel's issues are similar...seems like weather changes effect my lungs a lot....we are getting a big snow right now....winter came back...:/

Oh, I saw. She is gorgeous, but that one still hurts...

Understandable, she's special, but look at it this way, you are going to have alot of beautiful birds out there. Be glad you can keep up with her development.

(or maybe that's just a double edged sword)

I think the gal that I sold 4 LOs to yesterday will send me updated pics every so often. She said she would.

Prednisone must be working on my lungs starting to feel much better now....hopefully will last till tonight...man we are getting a good amount if snow.....guess it's winters last blast...hope so....
fl.gif

Good deal.
hugs.gif
Here's hoping the relief will continue throughout the night!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom