French frogs

:( sorry! That really sucks :(
:clap :celebrate :clap

Are you locking down the shipped upright?

In that spirit; my Ancona Ducks lockdown tonight 24 days ago i bought the doz for 6$ i have 8 left, one is already internally pipped! :fl

And about the BCM/Isbars/Bresse i borrowed the schools amazon bought candler? Could barely see in one of the lightest, but could make out veins in the top of most, still really tough! Pulled one clear. Getn excited for a wkend fulla hatchers!

I'm locking down all of them upright, actually.

ETA: congrats on your exciting weekend!

Last edited:
I can hardly hold my eyes open worked 14 hours with DH today on the pens. The end of a 2 by 4 hit me on the head hard. I'm ok but it still hurts..bad! After 800 of IB.
Will be working nonstop with DH for the next 3 days ALL DAY LONG on the pens to try and get them completed before he goes back to work. Loved all the pics! Just wanted to check in.

Glad to see ya! Good job getn the coop worked on but be careful! Ull have a phantom Phumb before u know it...

You can just pencil me in on as a Fail on that test. I'll have to re-read that a couple times just to pronounce it. But I hope the rocks in your head are aligned appropriately.

Xs2! If i remmeber the Epley manu i will call it a win! :lau

Glad to see ya! Good job getn the coop worked on but be careful! Ull have a phantom Phumb before u know it...
Xs2! If i remmeber the Epley manu i will call it a win!
lau.gif

You and Farmboy get an A for effort.
gig.gif

I hope my hatch just gets something.... But I did learn a bunch.... I still can't believe I didn't figure out that rocking thing.... But at the same time I was completely turning the eggs 180* 5 times a day..... Now I'm looking at all then egg auctions.....

Don't feel bad... I've been worried sick about Spice not getting enough food down eating on her own since she doesn't tilt her head back to work the food down... then I realized she is a duck, not a chicken... :/

Back
Top Bottom