French frogs

Friday admits to having rocks in her head and ya'll got nothing???

Slackers...
tongue2.gif

That's what I thought.
gig.gif

But it probably wasn't a surprise to anyone.....

Don't feel bad... I've been worried sick about Spice not getting enough food down eating on her own since she doesn't tilt her head back to work the food down... then I realized she is a duck, not a chicken... :/

Lol. That is funny! The duck chicken part! (Best I can do since I can't use the cool emojis !!

Hope your head feels better.  Did you put an ice pack on it?

No, I couldn't hold it to my head and hold Bruce's chit at the same time. What's bad is he almost hit my face after the head and wrist! The beam barely missed me! I know you wonder what the he!! was going on back there. After that I did too! I took pics...just for you guys! I'll try to post them tomorrow

You and Farmboy get an A for effort. :gig

:clap

Woohoo! First A of my life!

:lau

I've heard mixed opinions, but I've had good luck with it, so i keep doing it. The only hard thing is seeing potential malpositioned pips. But that can be the case no matter what

Agreed, i had layed em down on my first hatch with 18 ducks but only cuz i had the room, have hardly had the room since so i stuck w it and now its become a preference just because its the norm. Only askn your opinion and what ur plans were to gather more info :)

Hey Turk! How are ya tonight girl?

Hi-ya! Im pretty bouncy, got to lookit insides o eggs and that just makes me sooo happy :) hows it doin for you?!

Friday admits to having rocks in her head and ya'll got nothing???

Slackers... :plbb

:confused: she gave me an A :confused:

:clap
:lau
Agreed, i had layed em down on my first hatch with 18 ducks but only cuz i had the room, have hardly had the room since so i stuck w it and now its become a preference just because its the norm. Only askn your opinion and what ur plans were to gather more info :)
Hi-ya! Im pretty bouncy, got to lookit insides o eggs and that just makes me sooo happy :) hows it doin for you?!
:confused: she gave me an A :confused:

My best hatch yet was with upright eggs, so I've kept doing that. Hopefully this one is better.

Back
Top Bottom