French frogs

Working on my first cup of coffee.  Rainy day...I still feel sleepy.  How are you today, Phil?

I feel better today.... I realized I'm tapering off them darn steroids too quickly and it was messing me up..... So I bumped then up.... Feel more normal now.
Thing 1 & 2 found a stuffed mechanical penguine in the garage and just realized you can push a button and make it sing....i have been listening to feliz navidad for the last half hour....:he

Hahahahaha......:lau

Thing 1 & 2 found a stuffed mechanical penguine in the garage and just realized you can push a button and make it sing....i have been listening to feliz navidad for the last half hour....
he.gif

Ugh! Maybe the battery will die.

I feel better today.... I realized I'm tapering off them darn steroids too quickly and it was messing me up..... So I bumped then up.... Feel more normal now.
Hahahahaha......
lau.gif

Glad you're feeling better!
hugs.gif
How are your ducklings? What are you up to for today?

Ugh!  Maybe the battery will die.

Hahahahaha......:lau

Glad you're feeling better!  :hugs    How are your ducklings?  What are you up to for today?

No it is always the annoying or creepy ones that last forever

Back
Top Bottom