French frogs

How long has that BOSS been growing?

I forgot! I was supposed to write it down the night I started because I knew I would forget! :gig . About a week, give or take. I ordered some red winter wheat in bulk and while I was waiting for it to come in I wanted to practice. So I tried a small container of the BOSS. I'm gonna give it to the chickens tomorrow. I hope they like it!!
1331231041_when_pigs_fly.gif

Omg!! I want one soooooo bad!!!

I want the second from the right.

I think that Cruella De Vil will agree with your choice!

Seen all of them . that means you got no kids . borrow some kids so you can watch all the best movies . good morning everyone and with that I hope you all have fun today . my trusty steel Deere awaits :frow

:frow we never seem to be around at the same time any more. Have a great day! Looks like a chilly one here today.

I want one of those! (Or two)
Had potbelly once, she ended up as dinner after she started biting people.

Oh, I found an orchid on the clearance rack at Lowe's today, 5 dollars for a plant orginally 25 dollars was not a bad deal. Plus it was starting to rebloom.
:p
Ah, I see

Did you buy it?? Post a pic. No direct sunlight, but a bright window is best. And get a cheap spray bottle and spray it a couple times a day or whenever you remember. They are one of the only plants (at least that I know, I'm sure there are others) with roots that grow up and out of the pot. And the leaves and roots can use the water that's sprayed on them. They last forever. I have one that just turned 11!

That was close to getting a :smack ... j/k...

Got some new pics...

I know I asked but boy is it hard seeing these pics!! I want them so badly!! They are beautiful, Ravyn! Great job!
Three lavender orpingtons hatched by a fellow member from my eggs! :)

Adorable!!!

That was close to getting a
smack.gif
... j/k...

Got some new pics...

Arent they just growin fast even for tinies! I love the feel of them stickin their beaks between my fingers lookin for food when they are little the little boogers! I had one of those washroom sinks and I used to put them in there when they were little before the reno and they loved it.
love.gif

Three lavender orpingtons hatched by a fellow member from my eggs!
smile.png

so puuurtty WV!!!!

Good Morning
mornin Org!
hugs.gif
ha ha ha org
lau.gif
guess what yer stuck with

Back
Top Bottom