French frogs

Just because you can be one, doesn't mean you should rhyme it with WV's name...

gig.gif

Quote:

Quote:
I'm trying out my GQF as well. Throwing in 30 or so of my fancy EEs including two of the olive, one from my old EE hen, one pale aqua (yay!) that may be from the old, old Ameraucana, and the rest are EE/RSL. The customer is paying for two dozen, since it's a maiden run I am throwing in half a dozen for insurance. I'm doing tests on two different sanitizers as well as setting most of the eggs as controls.

Good luck with that walnut.....you guys got way more patience than I....I want to hatch some ducks in the spring but know I'll be all nerves.....still need to drive down the road to get a cell phone signal and call my cousin....But from what my mother said last night my uncle was refusing any more treatment.

I was thinking more along the lines of my brother...

Yeah, but the other thought was funnier... :gig

;)

Just about made me spit coffee all over my keyboard!

Just making sure the sinuses are clear! :thumbsup

I'm trying out my GQF as well.  Throwing in 30 or so of my fancy EEs including two of the olive, one from my old EE hen, one pale aqua (yay!)  that may be from the old, old Ameraucana, and the rest are EE/RSL.  The customer is paying for two dozen, since it's a maiden run I am throwing in half a dozen for insurance.  I'm doing tests on two different sanitizers as well as setting most of the eggs as controls.

Saweeet!! Hope the aqua egg hatches!! :fl

Good luck with that walnut.....you guys got way more patience than I....I want to hatch some ducks in the spring but know I'll be all nerves.....still need to drive down the road to get a cell phone signal and call my cousin....But from what my mother said last night my uncle was refusing any more treatment.
That's a tough place to be. My grandpa did the same. Sometimes the treatment is worse than the disease. It's all about quality of life

21 days for chicks is bad enough on my nerves but this 28 day duck thing is awful! 8 more days...

And I'm sorry about your uncle, but maybe he knows best at this point. We're here for ya...

Back
Top Bottom