French frogs

Yea, i know its nice to See people i remmeber thinking the same thing when Walnut and then WV each shared, my turns up ;)

The ovate is def a funny deal... Anyone ever lookup the thread w info on it? Im on my way out for feed up or else i would...

I did and it still doesn't explain it well... very vague... something about the more Ovations you have (brown egg turds) the more Ovations you can give... but no set number and no exact time for it to refill... :confused:

Love the pic Turk! I wish everyone would post one, but I understand not doing it too.

I saw a pic of OFW, but I ain't tellin where ;)

Did you see Ks pic from the late 80's he posted this morning? What a handsome devil he was!

Love the pic Turk! I wish everyone would post one, but I understand not doing it too.

Did you see Ks pic from the late 80's he posted this morning? What a handsome devil he was!

Indeed i saw him! I forgot i couldnt comment at that time but Man!!

K, @BYC910 you look Jus Like my daddy did during that Year, the one i was born in :gig i gotta dig up a pic... And do feedup... Addicted to BYC right here :lau

Dilemma solved... my fat Am pullet is laying... :celebrate

@scflock

I would like a heavily armed day old leghorn. I'm just wearing the new T-shirt that WV bought me :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom