French frogs

Ok. I am impressed with your plans.
smile.png
YES!!! of course you are!! thats our walnut!!
highfive.gif
she is fantasticalawesomazing!! or something thats reallly long like that!! Rav can help me out here!!

:lau   I was lucky to have hung around my friends house as a kid, her dad was always doing cool stuff with wood at their cabin in the woods. So I was always hangin out with him, and then when I got my first house he was there to teach me what I didnt already know. Miss him. sucks gettin old

I would have been an architect, but fate had other plans... :/

All good, OH is a car guy so he covers all issues mechanical... :gig

Fine, I saved it just for you, see if I do that anymore! :smack

:gig

I find enough excuses to :smack him... woulda meant more if you did it... or at least he'd have felt it more! :lau

Sounds like we had similar days. We gathered winterizing stuff today but didn't get home in time to actually do anything, so tomorrow looks like a busy day![/quote]

Yep, I gotta move broody's out to their proper pens and coops, build 2 coops, expand 1, move 2 and build a covered run... and then musical birds... :barnie

@frmboyinthecity I'm so mad! We didn't go hunting today, did bird stuff instead, but went to camp anyway because we got some stuff for them too, and while we were there, our renter comes out of the woods with a very nice 8-point buck! Shot it in the spot where I would have been, if had gone out! :mad:

Fine, I saved it just for you, see if I do that anymore!
smack.gif

gig.gif

Sounds like we had similar days. We gathered winterizing stuff today but didn't get home in time to actually do anything, so tomorrow looks like a busy day![/QUOTE]

ain't you ever heard of lights? don't want to hear them excuses out of either one of you. now get your @ss to work
lau.gif
Hi girls
frow.gif

@frmboyinthecity I'm so mad! We didn't go hunting today, did bird stuff instead, but went to camp anyway because we got some stuff for them too, and while we were there, our renter comes out of the woods with a very nice 8-point buck! Shot it in the spot where I would have been, if had gone out! :mad:

Didja tell him that was the new renters tax?

@frmboyinthecity I'm so mad! We didn't go hunting today, did bird stuff instead, but went to camp anyway because we got some stuff for them too, and while we were there, our renter comes out of the woods with a very nice 8-point buck! Shot it in the spot where I would have been, if had gone out!
somad.gif
whine whine weep wail and cry . now that you is done
hit.gif
get yo @ss in the woods

Back
Top Bottom