Fridgebator and fridgehatcher

Peacockvilla13

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 11, 2013
Well, this

was my first experiment incubating eggs and I am so greatful to God cause it was a success , :celebratefrom 19 eggs I had 16 hatched ,the Fridgebator kept the right temp/humidity thru the whole process ,Now for the Hatcher I was a little nervous cause the Humidity was raising way to high 84 -86 after the third babychick were born and couldnt control it even thou I had a very small container in there , but it didnt hurt thr peeps cause they were coming out faster and without any stress , but I had to move them last night around midnight cause they were panting for air as it was too humid in there and put them in a plastic container with a light and so far doing great some are already eating and drinking water ,I still have 4 peacock eggs and in the Fridgebator and will move to the hatcher on the 3 or 4 of July :fl

Last edited:
Sorry ,I have been so busy with all of my peahens and their peachicks that were born on my Birthday and then also incubating some peacock eggs ,so far everything went well I had 5 fertile eggs in the fridgebator and all of them hatched with no problems ,and they're all healthy ,so I have 10 peachicks all together ,some look like India Blue and the others not too sure cause they look lighter than the IB and the mothers are pied ,any idea what color they're gonna turn out ?

I will definately share the step by step instructions to make the fridgebator and hatcher ,but its gonna have to be later tonight , and will take pictures of the inside of both bator and hatcher for you all ,see you all later :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom