Frindizzle's Funniest Fowl Picture! - Closed (For Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Parrots, a

lol.png
I like the Backstories & Titles.

Name: Stewie
Type: chicken
Breed: Cochin d'uccle mix
User: oldhenlikesdogs
Other: I think I surprised him

Name: Rosebud
Breed: buff laced polish
Type: chicken
Other: she recently finished molting, can't see too well until we trim her crest.

Last edited:
The Great Escape!

Name: Turtles
Breed: RIR
Animal: Either a chicken or a monkey - that bar he's standing on was four feet up!
User: Blooie
Other: I'd go out there and he'd be running all over the run, trying to figure out how to get back in the brooder. Couldn't figure out how he was doing it until I caught him red-footed one day. He was flying up on the bar that held up the feeder and squirting out through the bars.

The Great Non-Escape

Names: (L-R) Gladys, Cora, Agatha
Ages: all 1.5 years
Breeds: Gladys and Agatha - EEs, Cora - Cuckoo Marans
Animal: Chickens
User: Blooie
Other: We were expanding the run and had taken off the end panel all in one piece. These goofy hens could have escaped at any time, but they stayed right at the edge where the panel was removed, even though the barrier was gone. To make it worse, Ken thought he could get more done if they weren't underfoot, so I clapped my hands and said, "Let's go outside" like I always do when I let them out. Stoopid chickens ran all the way across the run to the other side where the door was and waited for me to open it. Stoopid chickens!
gig.gif
I wish mine were that "stupid"!!!!! mine certainly have no regrets about organizing elaborate escapes and making me pull my hair out..... It would be nice to have just one day where there was not an escaped chicken!

Name: babies
Animal: turkeys
Other: turkeys hatch too curious for their own good

Back
Top Bottom