Frindizzle's Funniest Fowl Picture! - Closed (For Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Parrots, a

Name: babies
Animal: turkeys
User: oldhenlikesdogs
Other: turkeys hatch too curious for their own good
Ha, that's so true that they are too curious. I have a couple of day old turkey chick pictures where they are just staring me down. They are so cute, cuter than my chickens I think.

Name: Last month's chicken soup
Animal: Chicken- mutt of unknown parentage
User: Mamalaoshi
Other: My fault for leaving the door open on a beautiful spring day. We ate him and his brothers because they were too curious and eventually decided they preferred the neighbor's front yard for foraging (the neighbor who was selling his house and already didn't like us- though why buy acreage in the country if you don't want neighbors with animals? The new neighbors like chickens- yay!)

Name: Last month's chicken soup Age: at time of photo about 6 weeks old Animal: Chicken- mutt of unknown parentage Gender: Rooster User: Mamalaoshi Other: My fault for leaving the door open on a beautiful spring day. We ate him and his brothers because they were too curious and eventually decided they preferred the neighbor's front yard for foraging (the neighbor who was selling his house and already didn't like us- though why buy acreage in the country if you don't want neighbors with animals? The new neighbors like chickens- yay!)
those are some bold and comfortable chickens, nice name.

Name: Autumn (daughter) Fiona (chicken)
Animal: Chicken (buff brahma)
User: Leah Kat
Other: My daughter has spent a lot of time playing with the chicks since day 1. When they she her they come running. This particular day Fiona flew onto my daughter's head :)

Back
Top Bottom