Funny Chicken Names

Pics
I have a rooster named sir culpepper (he was the lover of one of king Henry the eighths wives, and got his head chopped off) and a hen named baldy
One named bob, and one named Clorox, one named corkscrew, one named beruna (like the fords of beruna in he chronicles of narnia) and I USED to have cockerel named crock pot.And I have a chick name dearth vader (not sure if male or female, lol)

Last edited:
I just named one of my chicks Beepbeep? She reminds me of a road runner. When she runs she puts her head down and takes off! It's so funny! LOL That's why I named her Beepbeep, she's sayin: get out of my way!!!
I am reading through these old posts and this is hilarious!! I might have to steal this name
1f602.png

I have six pullets from TSC that I am pretty sure are Golden Comets. I named them all names from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Buffy (very curious), Willow (who has turned into Head Chicken), Cordelia (like her namesake, bossy), Joyce (lap chicken), Tara (no real personality evident yet), and Dawn (same as Tara-- Generic Chicken). I also got two black bantam cochins (one frizzle!) at the same time and suspect them both of being roos-- nonetheless, they will keep their Doctor Who names and remain Rose and Martha.
tongue.png

My RIR is Cinnamon, white leghorn is Pearl, EE is Olive', 1 barred rock is Ernestine another Big Mama,, golden buffs are Goldie, Queenie. Still need names for two barred rocks and a Golden buff.

I also have a one eyed, poorly colored domique rooster, who my friend named tim burton do to his eccentric appearance, lol. He has solid black and white feathers all through his barring, and a MASSIVE rose comb. I'm not gonna breed him due to poor type, but he is possibly the sweetest creature on earth, so he gets to stay, lol.

Back
Top Bottom