GA - Contest for eggs - Celebrating post 1000 & BYC WINNER ANNOUNCED

Well, it's past due in time to announce the winners. Sorry for the delay but we had a tragic death in our family.

But back to the contest. First of all you are all winners and have inspired me to be kinder and help more for BYC and the world at large. Everything you did or received in kindness was done without thought of fame, riches or any kind of reward. I know God blesses each of you richly and rewards you in very special ways. I had sooo many pm's from recipients of help or those that wanted to share how they wanted to help or had helped but didn't want the public notice on the board.

How you have inspired people and helped them and allowed them to help you. It's love walking and talking to strangers.....Thank you!!!!! Each of you....

First place winner - Quail Antwerp

Second place winner - Houndit

Third place winner - RavensHaven

All entries not selected will receive a one time 10% discount on the purchase of eggs not listed on special now through the end of 2009. Please remind me when you order that you entered this contest! I wish I could afford to ship each of you eggs for free but our 2 person farm budget won't allow this.

Please keep the kindness going. I hope this contest filled your heart as much as mine. God bless you always. You have certainly blessed us and others more than you can ever know!

Nancy & Jacque

clap.gif

Thank you for hosting this contest bargain, and congratulations to the winners.

And thank you to all the kind members on BYC who continue to pay it forward, to lend a hand when needed, and to those who continously pray for their fellow BYC'ers. Even the ones who didn't enter are all winners, because they have compassion and care for fellow man.

Last edited:
The pleasure has been all ours..We will try another contest down the road.

Let's keep the circle of kindness going forward.

God Bless you and all of BYC members and guests forever and ever.

Nancy & Jacque

Back
Top Bottom