GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

CJ, I agree - no IOU. I don't think that would set a good precedent.

There aren't as many chicks as expected, and if players don't want to play for them, they don't have to. I would recommending asking the two individuals that have won one game each if they'd want to continue to play for the chicks that hatched. If they say yes, I'd recommend that you finish the Trifecta game and ship out the chicks as planned. If you don't have time to finish the game, I am sure everyone would understand.

Well I'm one of them, and she has my opinion.
smile.png
No reason to continue if she wants to keep the remaining chicks, so whatever she is comfortable with is fine with me. Not like we put down deposits or signed contracts or anything.

On another note, the eggs I won in a previous game are on day 12, and 5/5 are looking good!
yesss.gif

@cjwaldon
I only got 1 chick from your eggs. But she is beautiful and I am very happy with her! 3 other eggs made it to lockdown, but 2 look to have quit before even pipping, and the other just died in the shell after pipping. But this one is so friendly and snuggles up to me when I let it walk around next to me! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
@cjwaldon
I only got 1 chick from your eggs. But she is beautiful and I am very happy with her! 3 other gigs made it to lockdown, but 2 look to have quit before even pipping, and the other just died in the shell after pipping. But this one is so friendly and snuggles up to me when I let it walk around next to me! Thank you very much!
So beautiful!
love.gif

@cjwaldon
I only got 1 chick from your eggs. But she is beautiful and I am very happy with her! 3 other eggs made it to lockdown, but 2 look to have quit before even pipping, and the other just died in the shell after pipping. But this one is so friendly and snuggles up to me when I let it walk around next to me! Thank you very much!

Awww!!! :love

I just got home about 30 minutes ago. I'm too tired to look at these eggs tonight. Final chick count is 10 - 7 AC and 3 LH.

We'll play leg 3 of the Trifecta - Battle Chick - this Saturday. Evening work best for me, so let's do 8 pm CST again. If there is not a winner. @RavynFallen has agreed to host the next round of 3 games. Thank you Ravyn!

I'm going to set one more batch of eggs. I've got to know if there is a problem with my eggs. This hatch is totally unacceptable and several of you have noted poor hatches. So I've got to run some through the Sportsman and see if the problem persists. BUT . . . I will keep all the chicks from the next hatch. DH said forecast is for milder than normal winter, so what the heck, why not. Wasn't that his way of giving me permission?

@cjwaldon
Adorable!

I just got home about 30 minutes ago.  I'm too tired to look at these eggs tonight.  Final chick count is 10   - 7 AC and 3 LH. 

We'll play leg 3 of the Trifecta - Battle Chick - this Saturday.  Evening work best for me, so let's do 8 pm CST again.  If there is not a winner. @RavynFallen
 has agreed to host the next round of 3 games.  Thank you Ravyn!

I'm going to set one more batch of eggs.  I've got to know if there is a problem with my eggs.  This hatch is totally unacceptable and several of you have noted poor hatches.  So I've got to run some through the Sportsman and see if the problem persists.  BUT . . . I will keep all the chicks from the next hatch.  DH said forecast is for milder than normal winter, so what the heck, why not.  Wasn't that his way of giving me permission?
Sounds like permission to me! LOL.

I'll do my best to be here Sat, but I'll have family in town.

Back
Top Bottom