German New Hampshire

Champion American PCBC show in CA last weekend. 8 months old. Bad lighting does not show the true bright color of this bird.

Walt
I saw that on FB good job Walt the NHs are kicking tail this year. COOL

Steven Gribble(sgribble) just won champ of the NH meet at the Knoxville show with a NH pullet this past weekend too he followed her win up with reserved champ cockerel he went there with both barrels ready. He also had some good placements in the overall show with his RIReds too.

Jeff

Sgribbles winner here

Last edited:
I saw that on FB good job Walt the NHs are kicking tail this year. COOL

Steven Gribble(sgribble) just won champ of the NH meet at the Knoxville show this past weekend too he followed her win up with reserved champ cockerel he went there with both barrels ready. He also had some good placements in the overall show with his RIReds too.

Jeff

Great! Every win is a good thing for the New Hamps.

7 shows so far here and the worst placing was one Res American, best result-Res of Show. None of these are Fair shows......all have been California National points shows. The wins have been about equal between the boys and the girls. I have shown 10 different birds. I plan on showing 5 females and 5 males at the largest show here in the west at the end of January. They will all be 11 months old by then so pretty much at their full potential.

Walt

Great! Every win is a good thing for the New Hamps.

7 shows so far here and the worst placing was one Res American, best result-Res of Show. None of these are Fair shows......all have been California National points shows. The wins have been about equal between the boys and the girls. I have shown 10 different birds. I plan on showing 5 females and 5 males at the largest show here in the west at the end of January. They will all be 11 months old by then so pretty much at their full potential.

Walt
I agree, I love seeing them up there on champions row, me. LOL

Jeff

I would not have had this kind of success without getting a start with Kathy Bonham's well bred NH's.
The offspring are much better than the parents. ..that is a great direction to go. The more these win the more the judges take them seriously instead of going automatically to the white Rocks for class champion. .

I would not have had this kind of success without getting a start with Kathy Bonham's well bred NH's.
The offspring are much better than the parents. ..that is a great direction to go. The more these win the more the judges take them seriously instead of going automatically to the white Rocks for class champion. .
Oh yes I can attest to that, Mrs. Kathy has great stock. I have the proof right here in my sight daily. This coming year I will be breeding from my selected ones from this stock myself and if what I see you have accomplished with yours and others have done too, I think I'm going to be pleased with the results. I've hatched a few from them in the past (nothing serious or in great numbers) but they have equaled or improved from what I mated from. That is a good sign to me that there are good genes in play here.

Jeff

I promise not to say red haha.

Here is my recent addition to the flock, my only New Hampshire, hope to find a nice pullet so I can get some chicks from him.

I promise not to say red haha. Here is my recent addition to the flock, my only New Hampshire, hope to find a nice pullet so I can get some chicks from him.
Was you on Facebook with this guy? I think I commented on him there. I still like him and hope you do find a pullet. Maybe someone will come forward with a pullet for you. Scott

Yes, I cruise a bunch of facebook sites throughout the day haha. Looking for some info on this breed since I've never owned one before. I'll read up some of the rest of this thread when I get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom