Getting Goat kids

Goats don't usually graze too long before they come in to lay and chew their cuds. I'd fill them up on hay than let them out for a bit like you are doing. Leave them out longer each day. I think after a week or two they should be okay. Are they vaccinated for enterotoxemia?

Goats don't usually graze too long before they come in to lay and chew their cuds. I'd fill them up on hay than let them out for a bit like you are doing. Leave them out longer each day. I think after a week or two they should be okay. Are they vaccinated for enterotoxemia?
No? What's that?

Good morning everyone..:frow
I'm fine and appreciate you all thinking about me here in Canada.
I got my new goats. I will post a picture of them for you all to see..:wee
Howed you been?. I almost got the path around my woods cleared for the fence . Three acres is what I may be fencing off. We haven't decided when we will be getting the goats though. The wife says she wants sheep instead for meat. Because of this virus the stores were almost out of meat a couple weeks ago. How's it been effecting you? My buddy says the the rules are going to be strict for the student's when the schools open back up in Canada.

I also cleared an old driveway between me and my neighbor going back to my field . Neighbor was a little annoyed that his privacy was reduced even though I told him ahead of time what I was going to be doing. Guess I will be planting pompousgrass tomorrow, Other then that the driveway looks a helluvu lot better then it did before.

Howed you been?. I almost got the path around my woods cleared for the fence . Three acres is what I may be fencing off. We haven't decided when we will be getting the goats though. The wife says she wants sheep instead for meat. Because of this virus the stores were almost out of meat a couple weeks ago. How's it been effecting you? My buddy says the the rules are going to be strict for the student's when the schools open back up in Canada.

I also cleared an old driveway between me and my neighbor going back to my field . Neighbor was a little annoyed that his privacy was reduced even though I told him ahead of time what I was going to be doing. Guess I will be planting pompousgrass tomorrow, Other then that the driveway looks a helluvu lot better then it did before.
I have been well. Things are good here. It sounds like you are getting a lot of things done at home.
I have never had sheep so I don't now how different they are compared to goats?
I'm pretty tired of being stuck here at home. Lots to do though as far as cleaning up the yard after winter. I'm going to plant my garden at the end of the month.

I'm so happy..Tori and Heidi leave this morning to a pet home without any other goats. Pet home. Bonus is they are only going about 20 minutes away.
I am buying my own Buck and definitely will make sure he is leash trained and friendly.

I'm so happy..Tori and Heidi leave this morning to a pet home without any other goats. Pet home. Bonus is they are only going about 20 minutes away.
I am buying my own Buck and definitely will make sure he is leash trained and friendly.
You aren't gonna want to handle a buck too much. :sick That smell will never go away. I've had friendly bucks, but that smell never goes away. :sick,,,,,,,:lol:

Back
Top Bottom