Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

if I was filling them I would have a vet as a manager. the chickens would have barns and I would need a Kubota to move poop around

can you imagine those three bators he replaced were always filled with Ducks.... and the pens and the cleaning for thousands of ducks.... he has some videos of how he has to do the duck pens.... All on plastic grating....

deb

Pig, that's good. By the way, what is the traditional pinoy baby diet? Probably stuff in a jar is popular nowadays, but how was it before? Or was it just milk until the kid processes it's first chicken?
tongue.png
breast milk then some rice to start things off

our Filipino kids did not have the breast milk.

their first solids were mashed carrots, butternut pumpkin, yams, papaya and bananas.

first meat was fish

to this day they just love veggies.

their plate is never more than 25% rice.

They are pasta hounds.

Toni could eat baked ziti every day.

Enzo can't get enough of Shepard's pie.

when they were teething they got boiled chicken bones with a string tied through it and "agogo" papaya, mango or coconut juice ice tubes

speaking of baked ziti, it got me started. I nixed the curry and made a spag sauce with ground beef, canned Italian tomatoes in sauce, basil and home grown Cuban oregano.

now I have to find the "water go spaghetti stop" as my calabresi Nona called the colander.

I don't have ziti or fusili pasta so rigatoni will have to do.

the breeze kicked in so it's not too hot in the kitchen.

if only mozza was producing milk to make mozzarella. I will have to go with store bought

one day......

while most of byc is sleeping, life continues at CocoBeach.

we have a fresh supply of coco lumber.

there is another 8 cubic meters of sand on the stock pile.

I have the baked rigatoni is in the oven. all pots pans and utensils are clean.

the local chicken mother hen is doing a lap with her chicks.

the guineas are conducting CSI grid searches.

500 kilos of ingredients are now feed.

the new fence keeps hector and Conan in but "one eye" leaped 6 feet to the top of the stone wall and sat up there for a while. he is has great musculature but wow, no effort at all.

its only 330 and I am ready for a nap

Back
Top Bottom