Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Whew!! I finally read everything!! The chickens, goats, pigs, poor Mozza, the farm help turnovers & everything in between makes for an amazing read. I have also enjoyed hearing about Australia, Finland, Holland, Phillipines & I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. I will be traveling to Ireland in June & I soo look forward to this trip. Keep up the great work everyone & hopefully now that I'm caught up I will be able to participate...
welcome to the dark side.... LOL.

and
welcome-byc.gif
from San Diego

Haha, looks like I've been a bit too active with my Finland-infomercials.

Ireland is a lovely place, it's weird how quickly one can feel at home in a pub in Dublin. And there are some beautiful sights in the south parts. I've only been once though, and it was to attend a wedding, so there wasn't that much time to take in everything the country had to offer.

Haha, looks like I've been a bit too active with my Finland-infomercials.

Ireland is a lovely place, it's weird how quickly one can feel at home in a pub in Dublin. And there are some beautiful sights in the south parts. I've only been once though, and it was to attend a wedding, so there wasn't that much time to take in everything the country had to offer.

Oh I've loved the Finland-infomercials!! We are hitting Dublin, Waterford, Killarney, Galway, & everywhere (ok not everywhere) in between. I really wld love to see an authentic Irish farm.. Here's to hoping.

Hope everything is going well Oz!

Oh I've loved the Finland-infomercials!! We are hitting Dublin, Waterford, Killarney, Galway, & everywhere (ok not everywhere) in between. I really wld love to see an authentic Irish farm.. Here's to hoping.

Hope everything is going well Oz!

Dublin was fun, and Waterford too. The mountains west of Waterford were beautiful, I don't remember exactly where we went anymore, but at times it reminded me of something out of Peter Jackson's screen adaptations. Super narrow roads though. Meeting anything wider than a Ford Fiesta was terrifying, especially when coming from a country where we drive on the right (as in correct) side of the road.

Dublin was fun, and Waterford too. The mountains west of Waterford were beautiful, I don't remember exactly where we went anymore, but at times it reminded me of something out of Peter Jackson's screen adaptations. Super narrow roads though. Meeting anything wider than a Ford Fiesta was terrifying, especially when coming from a country where we drive on the right (as in correct) side of the road.

I do hope that the driving situation doesn't throw us off!!

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom