Do you have goats?

• Total voters
Pics
I just came across this thread. Looks like I need time to do some reading. I need to go through this. My coworkers say that I’m goat crazy . I I prefer to use the word passionate rather than crazy. Slightly….Obsessed I may be guilty of
But …. Well… goats are awesome
Oh and I’ll have to post some pictures of my small crew
Who has goats!? Feel free to share them!! Pictures, stories, etc. and any breed welcome! Maybe state your favorite breed(s) too if you want!

I just came across this thread. Looks like I need time to do some reading. I need to go through this. My coworkers say that I’m goat crazy . I I prefer to use the word passionate rather than crazy. Slightly….Obsessed I may be guilty of
But …. Well… goats are awesome
Oh and I’ll have to post some pictures of my small crew
Welcome! You should definitely share pics!
If it makes you feel any better, I learned the other day that my supervisor’s family refers to me as the “goat lady” (I sold them some goats last year) and had no idea what my actual name was until recently 😂 The same with a new coworker who just started but I knew outside of work 🤣

I love their mischievousness. Sometimes it can cause me a headache or a heart attack but it’s cost me more laughter than anything. They have such a personality. And they definitely keep you on your toes They’re like giant dogs with horns. That’s too funny because a couple of my coworkers tried to refer to me as “ goat lady “. I told them at least for now I prefer goat girl because seeing I just turned 40 makes me feel at least a little better :lol:

1992D23C-582F-414C-8106-E509126EB2D1.jpeg

I guess I’ll start with this photo. That’s Lucy the day after she gave birth. She had 2. Romeo and Joan. She was such a good mother. This is her and Joan. They always had a special connection and she reminds me so much of her mama
But this was way back 2016

Back
Top Bottom