Green Club

Pics
Give me a moment while I try to get my mind around this. He has sided with Red, declared unequivocally that he is not going to join the Green Club, and is a member of the Royal Court. Did I miss something here?

SNIFF SNIFF, I SMELL A RAT. OH NO DID HE GET QUEEN EM IN TO THE GLO/TOG
smack.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you two know this, Royd is too blue, Navy blue that is to be yellow, or green. He is a free agent, pure and simple.

That's right. I'm antiunion, antiestabishment....I'm a one man wrecking crew. A rogue provocatuer.
I can steal a woman's heart, and give it back to her, for Valentine's Day, because I am TMIMITW.

Last edited:
That's right. I'm antiunion, antiestabishment....I'm a one man wrecking crew. A rogue provocatuer.
I can steal a woman's heart, and give it back to her, for Valentine's Day, because I am TMIMITW.

I'm afraid that's true. He is TMIMITW.

You know Royd , I'm adopted. You sound like you could be a long lost brother, older brother that is. I've learned not to take anything at face value and question everything. Besides it's fun causing trouble.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom