Hands on hatching and help

I forgot to post that I set 39 eggs on Monday!! :jumpy
Actually it was 36 but then I added 3 more on Tuesday. I had an old customer ask me if I would hatch 3 dozen chicks for a 4H fundraiser at half price. It just so happened that my girls were laying like crazy (5 just went broody) and I had 3 dozen eggs just sitting here. How could I say no?? My incubator is packed to the max!

Sweet deal!! :highfive: :jumpy

Paint eggs are doing great! The one did finally quit, but other 13 still going strong! :bun

They can't fathom I can't just sit and hold them all day future lay chickens lol

I forgot to post that I set 39 eggs on Monday!!
jumpy.gif

Actually it was 36 but then I added 3 more on Tuesday. I had an old customer ask me if I would hatch 3 dozen chicks for a 4H fundraiser at half price. It just so happened that my girls were laying like crazy (5 just went broody) and I had 3 dozen eggs just sitting here. How could I say no?? My incubator is packed to the max!

I'm so jealous!
big_smile.png
Good luck with the set!

@RubyNala97 my humidity has been rock steady at 30-32%. I'll lock it down tomorrow night and raise humidity. Fingers crossed for a great hatch!

fl.gif

Sweet deal!!
highfive.gif
jumpy.gif

Paint eggs are doing great! The one did finally quit, but other 13 still going strong!
bun.gif

ya.gif
What day are these on?

They can't fathom I can't just sit and hold them all day future lay chickens lol

Dawwwwwww! Super cute.
love.gif
I'd hold them all day if I could.

I forgot to post that I set 39 eggs on Monday!! :jumpy

:th. Lol good luck!

I haven't hatched my own eggs in a couple months. But no more white girls. Just paint and black splits, so I'm really curious to see what you get!

Ok, so what is a black split? I am 100% sure that I will never get the genetics of color down....lol

Fair warning...I'm going to flood the thread with silkie pics...lol I brought them in today to wash off dirty feet and get the dirt and poo out of the foot feathers so we did individual photo shoots....lol They are still dusty/dirty from the dirt run, but I tried washing/bathing and didn't like it so....lol

Back
Top Bottom