Happy Hatching's hatch along thread 🐣

Oh splendid! Can't wait to meet her progeny then!
Yup this is one of my pullets I've grown out from Shadrack and Jewel. She doesn't look as good as jewel and she was bickering with another hen right here but she is worth keeping in my breeding pen.
IMG_0385.JPG

Yup this is one of my pullets I've grown out from Shadrack and Jewel. She doesn't look as good as jewel and she was bickering with another hen right here but she is worth keeping in my breeding pen. View attachment 3732782

She's very pretty as well! Side note. When I wrote the first post on this thread, I had forgotten that your gorgeous girl was named Jewel. Only after suggesting the same name for her chick, did I remember! Aside the fact that it is very embarrassing for me, I think something Jewel related should still be her name, so if you don't want two Jewels, maybe something like Gem?

She's very pretty as well! Side note. When I wrote the first post on this thread, I had forgotten that your gorgeous girl was named Jewel. Only after suggesting the same name for her chick, did I remember! Aside the fact that it is very embarrassing for me, I think something Jewel related should still be her name, so if you don't want two Jewels, maybe something like Gem?
Oh no your fine. I think Jewel is just the perfect name for these pretty girls. Great minds think alike right? 😂 It could be Lil Jewel or Gem would be cute as well!

Got the eggs set!!! Total of 83 set right now!
1st incubator has F1 OE, F2 OE, Easter Eggers, BBS Ameruacanas, and the Silver Sebrights
2nd incubator has white silkie, Black Copper Maran (BCM) and Golden Sebright
Let’s go babies ! :wee

IMG_5371.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5370.jpeg
    IMG_5370.jpeg
    555.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom