Ended Happy Lunar New Year - 2023 - BYC Bunny Show Off

Pics
Baby Lychee.
IMG_20220402_124314880~2.jpg

• Where did you get your rabbit?
Well, when two bunnies love each other...
  • How old is your rabbit?
She'll be a year old this spring.
  • What is your rabbit's name?
Lychee, and her sisters are Matcha, and Dalgona.
  • What breed is your rabbit?
She's a purebred and registered Havana.

My pet Peeves
20210511225203_IMG_0788.JPG

I bought him at a show, along with a blue otter doe. Together they gave me my first ever litter of NDs, and ever since then I've been obsessed😄
I believe he's four now. I've had him since he was just a little junior buck.
Peeves. His original name was Benjamin, but all my NDs have P names, so it had to be changed.
He's a Netherlands Dwarf. Nethies share the title of "smallest rabbits" with the Brittannia Petite, but between the two I think NDs are by far the sweetest and most personable.

Little miss Prancer
IMG_20220308_181132826~2.jpg

She was a Christmas present from my two other netherlands dwarfs. Pepita and Peeves collaborated together a month in advance to give her to me, and Pepita also generously have me the responsibility of mothering her from day one until now.
She's a year old now, my baby is all grown up🥹
Her name is Prancer. All my NDs have P names and since she was an early Christmas present she got a Christmassy name.
She's a Netherland Dwarf, but she acts more like a pig with all her grunting and rooting around for food.

Wonton.
(the little brown guy)
IMG_20220402_124502885_HDR.jpg

His mother was a rescue, and she gave birth to him just before having to be put down due to an infection stemming from sorehocks (please give your bunnies good flooring y'all🙏). After she passed I fed him a special homemade rabbit milk replacement for a few days before giving him to Snip (a Havana). He grew up in a much older litter, being especially doted on by his adoptive mama and siblings, and is now a happy healthy buck with a very sweet personality.
He's almost a year old now.
His name is Juan Talon but he's called Wonton (a mix of his mother's name and his adoptive breed theme).
He's a Rex rabbit. One of my personal favorite breeds🥰

I don't have any buns. And I think @KingD got rid of his?
You tagged me to a rabbit contest?
You'll win the free-range portion of the contest.

Back
Top Bottom