"Hatch a Long" Setting eggs June 7th

Angiebubs

Songster
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
Amery, WI WI/MN border
Looking for others that will be setting eggs this coming weekend? I have shipped eggs arriving Friday and plan on putting them under my 7 broody hens Sat after letting them sit/settle over night.

Anyone else have eggs to hatch close to June 28th? Would love to discuss throughout the process~

CURRENT HATCHALONG:
Angiebubs Hatch Date: June 28 Using Broody hens
HenFeathers Hatch Date: June 21 Broody Cochin
Brznwench Hatch Date: June 20 Incubator
GOLDENSEABRIGHT Hatch Date: June 24
liamthechicken Hatch Date: June 19 Incubator

Last edited:
I just set some on the 1st
jumpy.gif

I ordered Salmon and Lavender Faverolles as well as BBS English Orpingtons fertile eggs which should arrive tomorrow!!! I currently have 7 broody hens out of 23 :)

7 broodies?? Wow! What breed?

Lavender Favorelles?? Never heard of those, they sound gorgeous!

Good luck, hope your eggs arrive safely

Hmm so my current broodies are: Blk Orp proven momma, A Dorking/Iowa blue mix proven momma, and the following unproven hens: Mottled Cochin Bantam, Splash Cochin Bantam, LF Blue Cochin, a buff banty mix with puffy checks and feathered feet) and a Blue laced red Wyandotte.

PiperOmar here on BYC has the most beautiful Salmon Faverolles-I have wanted to order from her for over a year now-finally did! And she has a project shes working on with Lavenders as well! Sure hope the usps is nice to them!

Wow lots of chickens! I don't know if I could manage 7 broodies lol.

I will have to check their chickens out, thanks!

My Luna is also a mottled Cochin bantam. I took this pic two weeks ago, before she had a proper nest lol.

Back
Top Bottom