Hatching chicks and ducklings together?

Day 13 :D Sunday is lockdown, and the one that I thought, was infertile I saw movement its growing :D so that all of the 12 eggs fertile, the 1 duck egg, is starting to take up, the whole space, he running out of room!! And the 5 geese eggs, I think are all growing, I'm not sure about 1 though, but I'm not going to throw it out as the shells are very thick, and hard to see through so I'm going to leave it in a bit longer and when I have some free time, I'm going to sit and look for movement :)

I decide to move my ducklings, out to their by coop, they are still penned in, but have a fenced of area, so they are safe, and there is a net on top so nothing can get in :)

since this picture, was taken I have put a paddling pool in the pen, and moved the water and food outside,

the ducklings new feathers are starting to grow :D
they are still a bit scared of me, but peas always help, I was giving them to them yestartday, and they were coming up and eating them out of my hand :D !!

Last edited:
Day 13
big_smile.png
Sunday is lockdown, and the one that I thought, was infertile I saw movement its growing
big_smile.png
so that all of the 12 eggs fertile, the 1 duck egg, is starting to take up, the whole space, he running out of room!! And the 5 geese eggs, I think are all growing, I'm not sure about 1 though, but I'm not going to throw it out as the shells are very thick, and hard to see through so I'm going to leave it in a bit longer and when I have some free time, I'm going to sit and look for movement
smile.png

I decide to move my ducklings, out to their by coop, they are still penned in, but have a fenced of area, so they are safe, and there is a net on top so nothing can get in
smile.png

since this picture, was taken I have put a paddling pool in the pen, and moved the water and food outside,

the ducklings new feathers are starting to grow
big_smile.png

they are still a bit scared of me, but peas always help, I was giving them to them yestartday, and they were coming up and eating them out of my hand
big_smile.png
!!
I'm not seeing much of a swimming pool? LOL

THREE??? OMG, I don't get it??? I heard about being excited about something but that's a little to exciting. LOL... I guess they want to spread the word. HAHAHHAHAHA

I amahaha but i was talking to different people on different forums, and was just posting it on them aswell, sorry i will only post it onthis one

Back
Top Bottom