Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Finally!!!
Another pip hole beside the first one. He is really wobbling the egg right now.....Holy COW!

This is 2:40 am Monday January 23rd...My Husbands Birthday.....lol....He gets a Duckling .....lol

I just heard a peep....I am so excited I have butterflies!

Cheers!
What a nice Birthday present. He gets a Bouncer duckling!!

I do not have any experience with incubators but I have found the ducks are very good at knowing what to do with their eggs. I had a duck who laid on her eggs in the middle of winter it was -20 not including the Windshill she was in a shed with the heat lamp, but I don't think it got over -5 in there. She hatched all six of her eggs. the year after that I found out she had been eating the eggs that she knew were going to hatch to regain her calcium. For the most part ducks are very good on their own.

I do not have any experience with incubators but I have found the ducks are very good at knowing what to do with their eggs. I had a duck who laid on her eggs in the middle of winter it was -20 not including the Windshill she was in a shed with the heat lamp, but I don't think it got over -5 in there. She hatched all six of her eggs. the year after that I found out she had been eating the eggs that she knew were going to hatch to regain her calcium. For the most part ducks are very good on their own.

I have no Duck hens setting right now. Only my Chicken Hen and Bouncer in the incubator......

Thanks though......

Cheers!

Finally!!!
Another pip hole beside the first one. He is really wobbling the egg right now.....Holy COW!

This is 2:40 am Monday January 23rd...My Husbands Birthday.....lol....He gets a Duckling .....lol

I just heard a peep....I am so excited I have butterflies!

Cheers!
pop.gif
Any minute now!!

Back
Top Bottom