Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

My Sfhs were my best winter layer well maybe they were bear out by my silkies!! Ha ha, that was funny. But they noticeably lay better in the winter than my other LF, even my true "winter layers". I don't weigh eggs but can say the swedes are consistently large in size, sometimes extra large. Legbars I would guess large although they are generally smaller than my Sfhs.

I sent you a pm. Wanted to know when you would have eggs from these to ship. I want # of each. I am also getting a dozen BBS rocks and would like to get them to arrive the same time. Thanks.

I sent you a pm. Wanted to know when you would have eggs from these to ship. I want # of each. I am also getting a dozen BBS rocks and would like to get them to arrive the same time. Thanks.
Didn't get a PM from you that I can see. I can ship them any time at this point if you are interested in the wyandottes and LC orps.

Fertility is being checked on other eggs now. Probably wont be until week after next if thats ok. Will know for sure by thursday. Thanks.

Fertility is being checked on other eggs now. Probably wont be until week after next if thats ok. Will know for sure by thursday. Thanks.

Jeff, I love the color of the Legbar girl in #4258! Beautiful!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom