Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Jeff, I love the color of the Legbar girl in #4258! Beautiful!
big_smile.png

Thanks! She's one of my favorites!

As far as sending the eggs... yes general time frame does work as long as the hens on this end are cooperating as well.  :)  There are a lot of variables but if you are willing to pay for the eggs then I will put on you the calendar and we can work out fine details as broodies permit. And then I will keep that in mind as orders start to come in.  My preference is to pick a specific date so I can put it on the calendar and plan accordingly as I get other requests.  Of course, we can move it around based on broodies.  :)

Thanks for being willing to work around 'the girls'. Plan for May 13 :) I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Do you have pics of your Project Orps? I would love to see what you are going for in the chocolate.
Around the end of March, when it starts to warm up a bit here, I will be very interested in some Light sussex, and possible some Speckled, the BLRW and the Flower Hens (such a cute name). Will you still be offering these eggs? I would bid on the swap page, but I am not sure how it works and don't want to get in there and make a mess....
gig.gif

I have checked out your FB page and your web page, but haven't found the Project Orps in the pics. Looking forward to seeing some pics,
Thanks a chic-load
Karen

Sorry I don't have pictures of them. I need to take some parent stock are all black. I have hatched some chicks so ill try to get some pics if parents and the chicks. And post on here in a few days. I'm out if town for the weekend so Sunday at the earliest. :)

Hi. I private messaged you but the site is giving me problems so I messaged you on Facebook as well.

Back
Top Bottom